Friday, May 4, 2012

Country Register Story

I was lucky enough to be interviewed recently by Chickencreek Communications, the publisher of the Country Register for the Dakotas. Follow this link to page 7 to read the article about Quilt Essential.

Some of the questions were easy to answer, but the question  "what is your favorite part of your job" was a tough one. As with any work, there are things you love and things you would prefer not to deal with. In my case I have a hard time saying no to pushy vendors, paying bills (but really, who LIKES paying bills) and would prefer to never have to dust and clean. However, I have many things I love that I get to do: help people pick out colors for their quilts, see customer's completed projects, rearrange the shop to my liking, choose designs for quilting tops, design patterns that go with fabrics from the shop, etc. I just wish I had more time to design and less cleaning to do.

Kate

1 comment:

  1. It was fun seeing you at our International Days this past Saturday in East Grand Forks.

    ReplyDelete