Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Custom quilt-double wedding ring


First things first, I think I'm completely incapable of uploading photos to any social media and have them show up the right way. They are fine on my computer and then, bam, wrong way on Facebook or the blog! Anyhow...I've added a couple photos of the quilt I just finished. My camera disappeared so they are photos with my phone, so not the best quality, but you get the idea. The bottom photo gives an idea of the block. There is quilting inside each large area, plus a different quilt pattern in the small areas and a separate one in the brown squares. The borders are quilted differently as well. This quilt took around 20 hours on the machine. The quilt turnout out absolutely gorgeous, so I'm pretty pumped.

Kate





No comments:

Post a Comment